We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NFL Arenal

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
10,896 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
NFL Arenal

So...intentionally have booked 2 wks with no TV....Da Bears play Sunday night Dec 22nd...anyone know who might have the games on? Staying in Nuevo Arenal. Thanks!

5 replies to this topic
San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,303 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NFL Arenal

Some of the hotels or bars may have the game...it is cable or satellite dishes around...just ask around once in Nuevo Arenal...

roadadvisor

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
10,896 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NFL Arenal

Thanks Luis! I had previously been told Sunset Grill. Then someone recently said they thought it might be closed? We were going to skip any TV but then The Bears game got switched to a night game and who knows?...they seem to be on a winning streak ;-)

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: NFL Arenal

Your best bet is to ask around. You might contact whoever is in charge of your lodging. Who knows, some gringo with an NFL Package might invite you over!

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
10,896 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: NFL Arenal

Thanks Hattie. Got that for the following Sunday in Uvita. Not much info on Arenal for this even with our hosts. Maybe I'll get lucky and we will have a peaceful day ;-) I'm sure the world will keep turning if a game is missed!

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: NFL Arenal

You can always follow along via the internet and watch an actual video after the game -- if worst comes to worst. To follow along on the internet, go to the ESPN NFL Gamecast website.

Reply to: NFL Arenal
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Arenal