We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tau nahui resort

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
38 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
tau nahui resort

does anyone know anything about this new construction? i recently bought a time share there. thanks for any information.

Triadelphia, West...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: tau nahui resort

Check out "owners at tau resort nahui" on facebook. Some info there.

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: tau nahui resort

Nothing is happening!!!

Burnaby, Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tau nahui resort

Vppres..you say "Nothing is happening!!!" - Have you been there recently to determine that?

Just wondering what, if anything is going on down there, since we too, are 'members'.

Any info would be appreciated.. Im not on facebook..

tia

Winnipeg, Canada
14 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: tau nahui resort

From facebook looks like a class action will be required to force Tau to inform members.I hope more owners will coordinate somhow and take action

Winnipeg, Canada
14 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: tau nahui resort

Tau Resorts is just like any other timeshare that just get your signature on a contract then you pay maintenance fees for the rest of your life.They dont have to finish any building as was promised.They will give you every excuse because they are well versed in all the corrupted laws on planet earth and protected just like the fraud artists on wall street and accountable to one else but their own conscience.In the end those individuals who prey on the innocence of hard working people who just want to get away to relax and take a break must pay in the end which is higher than life itself.Contact the people at timeshare-answers.com and they may be able to get you out of your contract and maybe 80% of what you paid less 15% plus their fee

Edited: 07 September 2011, 02:12
Naperville, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
10,165 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: tau nahui resort

IMO, NEVER buy anything in Mexico in the pre-construction phase. If you're looking to buy property, buy it after it has been built, not before.

Burnaby, Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: tau nahui resort

Yeah.. for sure.

Hind sight is alway 20/20..

I guess we'll see what, if anything developes...

I am so sick and tired of the TimeShare/Club/Membership stuff.........!

We have more than we can use...!

Winnipeg, Canada
14 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: tau nahui resort

Tau promised owners who purchased by the end of December2010,that the completion date was July15,2011 and those that purchased first week of Jan2011that the completion date was Dec15,2011.A home builder said to me that there is no way that the resort will be completed by Dec15 based on what was seen on August28,2011. It will take hundreds of workers and heavy equipment to finish a project of that size.Your best bet is to start the recovery process of getting your money back.Try Profeco or contact the people at timeshare-answers.com.Good luck.You are not alone and I guess there are thousands of people like yourself

Burnaby, Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: tau nahui resort

Well, Ive contacted Sumday Vacations to see if they know anything about the progress (if any) at Tau.. and this is their reply...

"As far as the construction progress at Tau Nauhi, we woud not have any knowledge of that. You would need to contact Gold Crown or Tau Resorts for that information."

So I contacted GCR, via their On-Line message board and this was their reply.....

"Good morning Thomas & Jannet,

I hope you are both having a lovely day. We will be happy to follow up with the Tau Nauhi in regards to your inquiry.

As soon as we have received information we will be certain to pass this along to you.

Thank you for your patience and we hope you have a lovely day.

Best Regards,

....name withheld...

Director of Customer Service

Gold Crown Resort

So, I guess I'll sit and wait to see what they have to say...!!

Should be interesting....perhaps..!!

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: tau nahui resort

I just heard from a friend who use to work there, they are going to build only 12 units in this phase, and they do not have plans to build any more soon.

They plan to give this occupancy to fresh meat only, no owners inventory.

They also change the marketing and sales company, and this was one of the reasons, they do not want to be involved in a scam.

Get answers to your questions about La Cruz de Huanacaxtle
Recent Conversations