We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nauhi Village Tau Resorts

Airdrie, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Nauhi Village Tau Resorts

Hi,

We are owners, we would often go into a facebook website called tau resort owners facebook, it was set up by one of the original people who bought the timeshare, I have been trying to go to the facebook page the last couple of days and I cannot seems to find it anymore, does anyone know if it is shut down. Thanks. Conad

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Nauhi Village Tau Resorts

That FB page has been taken down

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nauhi Village Tau Resorts

However, I've started one called Owners at Tau Resort. The problems continue with the Tau and as well as with the condo development. The page is an opportunity for folks to share info and get a sence of what is happening.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Nauhi Village Tau Resorts

Check this link for the most recent 'construction pics'

www.facebook.com/photo.php…

Riviera Nayarit...
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
9,729 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nauhi Village Tau Resorts

Believe it or not, some of us do NOT belong to Facebook. Is there a way for us to see the photos, too?

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Nauhi Village Tau Resorts

I'm sorry - I thought you could access it regardless by clicking on the link ... let me find another way to share

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Nauhi Village Tau Resorts

will this link work for you?

https:/…

Riviera Nayarit...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
9,729 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nauhi Village Tau Resorts

Thanks; I was just wondering what all the fuss was about.

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Nauhi Village Tau Resorts

They stopped construccion regarding the amount of legal problems and at some point they are going to lose the property, also they can´t renegociate with the banks they debt, THIS PROPERTY WILL BE IN MORE LEGAL PROBLEMS VERY SOON!!!

ALSO EXECUTIVES LIKE MR FERNANDO DE ANDA # 1 LIAR.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Nauhi Village Tau Resorts

Send this letter to the developer - Hector Cardenas, (HCC@ccip.mx), Lic Fernando Espitia, (fespitia@cccapital.com.mx), and the Minister of Tourism - Raul Rodrigo Perez Hernandez (rodrigoperez@nayarit.gob.mx)

Secretaria De Turismo

Lic Raul Rodrigo Perez Hernandez

Av. Mexico y Calz. del Ejercito s/n

Ex-Convento de La Crus,

Tepic, Nay. C.P. 63000

July 3, 2013

Your name and address here:

Dear Mr. Minister

At the suggestion of the Consular Agency of Canada in Puerto Vallarta, I write you to bring the unethical business practices of C&C Capital and its Riviera Nayarit Nahui development to your attention. I am complaining to you as the Minister responsible for tourism and ethical practices in the Riviera Nayarit region.

Nahui is located on Bandares Bay, adjacent to Destiladeras beach between La Cruz de Huanacaxtle and Punta de Minta. It consists of numerous phases, including but not limited to, Vista Destiladeras (private residential lots), the Tau Resort (time share resort), and Condominios Nayarit (private ownership condos). The State of Nayarit is a partner with C&C Capital in the construction of the new highway being built in conjunction with this development. I am complaining to you

C&C Capital has not been able to deliver any of their phases and now refuses to return money as required by agreement termination clauses. Ourselves and many others are affected.

The Ministry of Tourism has made a significant investment of time and money to encourage investment and tourism in the Riviera Nayarit region. The experience of many investors with this developer has resulted in frustration, mistrust and is damaging the reputation of region. The business practices of C&C Capital are clearly sabotaging the Governors’ desire to “promote the region to attract visitors and thereby secure prosperous economy for the local community.” I cannot solve this situation myself and hope that you can persuade C&C Capital to honour their responsibility to return our money.

Despite numerous emails, telephone calls, face to face conversations and assurances from company legal staff, C&C Capital has failed to return our money. This regrettable performance reflects poorly on the tourism and investment opportunities for the Riviera Nayarit and the State.

I request your assistance in resolving this problem. Please let me know what action is taken. I will be pleased to provide any additional information.

Respectfully yours

Riviera Nayarit...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
9,729 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Nauhi Village Tau Resorts

PROFECO is the Mexican government agency that handles consumer complaints. It is located the City of Tepic in Nayarit. I hope you have sent a copy of your letter to their attention. (Sorry, I don't have their address; perhaps someone will write in if the have it.)

Edited: 04 July 2013, 05:53
Get answers to your questions about La Cruz de Huanacaxtle
More La Cruz de Huanacaxtle Topics