We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Puerto Pollence?

Which Port de Pollenca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North East
Level Contributor
38 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels in Puerto Pollence?

I am thinking of going to PP, but not sure which hotels to look at. Any suggestions of where is good to stay?

Thanks

Ali

Troon, Scotland.
Level Contributor
103 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotels in Puerto Pollence?

Seems as if I touched a nerve there Mary! All I would say is , there's posting and there's rambling. There's information and there's 'war & peace.'

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,554 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hotels in Puerto Pollence?

bigshoey

Thank you for your pm. I am well aware of the pm facility thank you. If I disagree with something on the forum, I feel it is my right to say so in that forum. I do not feel the need to use the pm facility as I have nothing to hide by posting publicly on the forum. If you object to this, then perhaps you ought to think again about the use of forums yourself. I do not wish to receive any more pms from you, if you have anything you need to add to this you may add it publicly for all to see.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,494 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Hotels in Puerto Pollence?

Hi Tara

Have stayed at the Hobby Club which is self catering. Fairly standard accommodation which was very clean. It has its own swimming pool and is situated opp the beach. Its about 20mins walk into town and restaurants, so at the quiet perimeter of town . The staff are friendly and helpful. Good sea views from selected rooms, others over looking the pool.

Downside there is no air conditioning but we went in Oct. Corridors can be echoey but other guests were all very quiet people

Nearly every review on theHotel forum is good about this place,

North East
Level Contributor
38 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Hotels in Puerto Pollence?

Thanks everyone for your comments and website links. It's great - really good to have knowledgeable comments, instead of just the hotels description

North East
Level Contributor
38 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Hotels in Puerto Pollence?

Any thoughts on the Bahia Pollensa Aparthotel? to go for studio so S/c?

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
8,336 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Hotels in Puerto Pollence?

Hi again Tara - they're quite a walk from the actual centre of PP. Much more info is covered in a recent question about them. Try this link.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g319793-i6511-k3…

17. Re: Hotels in Puerto Pollence?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca