We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jumbo tours

kettering northants
Level Contributor
9 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
jumbo tours

Hi, can anyone help me please, i have booked a holiday with hotels4u to pueto pollensa majorca in august, there transfer company is called jumbo tours, has any body used these this year, as i have started to hear bad things about them saying they didnt turn up to both transfers, im getting a bit worried now, thanks cherrie.

London, England
Level Contributor
9,636 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jumbo tours

They are a Spanish company which has been around for years. If they didn't operate efficiently I am sure they would no longer exist. Ensure you have a contact number to ring on arrival, should you need to contact them, but I am sure everything will be OK.

Mallorca
Level Contributor
436 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: jumbo tours

Jumbo Tours have a desk in the arrivals area directly opposite door C - so at least you know there will be someone there when you arrive. For the return transfer it is frequently necessary to call the provider in order to confirm the details for the return - so make sure you ask whether you have to do this.

Mallorca
Level Contributor
1,302 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: jumbo tours

Make sure that you confirm your pick up time 24 hours in advance from when you think it will be. You should have a number to ring on the booking confirmation documents that you were giving when you booked. It's a local number and they speak English.

Taunton, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: jumbo tours

My daughter and her partner recently used Jumbo Tours to transfer from the airport to their hotel in Puerto Soller, and everything ran smoothly. Provided you have your correct booking vouchers, and report to the appropriate company desk at Palma airport on arrival as instructed beforehand, everything runs smoothly.

Hotel pick up at the end of the week was on time, but as a precaution you should phone the company 48 hours beforehand to confirm the booking.

No problems as far as I can see.

5. Re: jumbo tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca