We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tapas Bars in Puerto Pollensa

manchester
Level Contributor
195 posts
1 review
Tapas Bars in Puerto Pollensa

Hi

Now that Neptunos has closed we need to know where the best Tapas/Raciones are avilable in the Port. Know many bars in that

area but sure there are plenty we have missed. One place I would like to hear some comments on is El Posito at lunchtime. We have

been in the evening and it was great but whats it like at lunch ?

Una

wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
1. Re: Tapas Bars in Puerto Pollensa

Has Neptune closed for good? That's a new one on me.I will be there in April.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
11,860 posts
54 reviews
2. Re: Tapas Bars in Puerto Pollensa

Yes, Neptuno has (reluctantly) closed for good it seems. It's been reported that it was to do with the rental contract and the need for essential refurbishment.

St Helier, United...
Level Contributor
192 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Tapas Bars in Puerto Pollensa

Yes WS sad about Neptune...are you aware of this:

…puertopollensa.com/miscellaneous/6989-renov…

If you read through someone has posted pictures of ongoing work on flickr.

Edited: 25 February 2011, 14:32
wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
4. Re: Tapas Bars in Puerto Pollensa

No I wasn't aware.I was last in PP in October and will be there again in April so maybe it will all be finished by then.First Tango moved out of town now Neptune closed......ah well I suppose we all must move on.From the website you mentioned I also saw that Cappucinos are now at Sis Pins.I do like their branches in Palma and Palma Nova and as I am only having coffee there when on holiday I am prepared to pay their high prices.Thanks for the news.

Mallorca
Level Contributor
1,302 posts
69 reviews
5. Re: Tapas Bars in Puerto Pollensa

Neptuno's closed???? Nooooo!!!! That was the best place to have tapas in Puerto Pollensa... my parents started going there about 20 years ago!. It was only about 2 weeks ago when I mentioned to them that I'd like to go back sometime soon for tapas!. Well... thanks for the news. :-(

manchester
Level Contributor
195 posts
1 review
6. Re: Tapas Bars in Puerto Pollensa

Well then.

Now we have all established Neptunos is sadly closed.

The question is where do we go for tapas now ?

El Posito was suggested to me but am not sure what

is available in the afternoon. Have only ever been there

at night which was great food and experience.

I have heard Bar Rumbo next to the small Eroski gets

good reports for tapas etc , anyone been recently ?

Una

ESSEX
Level Contributor
5 posts
16 reviews
7. Re: Tapas Bars in Puerto Pollensa

Just back from Puerto Pollensa and Neptune has re-opened (July apparently). Not sure if its under new management, but the tapas were as good as ever. (Nov 2011).

wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
8. Re: Tapas Bars in Puerto Pollensa

That's good to have confirmation.Thanks for posting.

9. Re: Tapas Bars in Puerto Pollensa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2012, 00:18
10. Re: Tapas Bars in Puerto Pollensa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 June 2012, 22:05
Edited: 10 June 2012, 22:05
Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca
Recent Conversations