We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Concha

Which Port de Pollenca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham
Level Contributor
16 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Concha

We have booked flights to Majorca for the end of August (2 adults and 2 samll children) and are looking at going to Puerto Pollenca.

We have looked at the various reviews and the Villa Concha looks like it may be the best option for being close to the beacj and reasonably priced.

Does anyone have any comments or other suggestions?

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
8,308 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Concha

Yes, it's just a few mins walk to the (good quality) beach - very wide and spacious beach in that area. It's about 10 mins walk along the prom from VConcha into the absolute centre of PP (where most shops, bars, eating places are located). V Concha is focused on family-type hols with kids in mind - a decent choice.

Potential similar alternatives (no idea of price comparison) are Valentin Puerto Azul and Flora.

IMO PAzul & Flora are slightly better located than V Concha, being very close to centre etc, though beach less spacious near those, but they're close to the very attractive Pine Walk.

Edited: 01 April 2011, 15:17
Nottingham
Level Contributor
16 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Concha

Thanks very much for your reply - very helpful.

Newark, UK
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Concha

We stayed there last year with our 4 year old and had a great time and for the first time ever we are going back to the same place twice, rebooked again for June this year. Staff were really good with children,

aberdeen
Level Contributor
370 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Concha

Hi, I have stayed at these apartments - although it was in 2009 I would not think much has changed.

I personally would not stay here again. I found the stairs in the apartment from living to bedroom/bathroom very steep and upstairs lacked ventilation.

The kitchen area had just enough room for 1 person and again there was no ventilation in it at all.

Because of the lack of ventilation my mum and I ended up sleeping in the living area as the air conditioning there worked!

On a positive note I thought the area outside was nice and the pool area was always clean. The staff were always friendly.

The position of the apartments were good.

I would definitely recommend Puerto Pollensa as a resort.

Hope this is helpful to get another opinion

5. Re: Villa Concha

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 22:18
Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca