We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help please

Newcastle
Level Contributor
80 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
help please

Hi

I am looking for a place to stay in Mallorca, prefer 2 bedroom as there are 4 of us including 2 kids (5 & 15).

Do not want Nightclubs on doorstep but do want some life & other kids to be around for ours to mix with

I am not owrried about star rating as long as place is clean & tidy & preferably near to a sandy beach.

All suggestions welcome, am I asking too much?

Stockton On Tees
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: help please

Can Picafort and Son Baulo in Majorca are next door to each other. Both are quiet and Son Baulo has a beach which is safe and clean with just a few bars and restaurants around. The main town of Can Picafort is 20minutes stroll along a pedestrianised promenade. Alternatively you can catch the local family tractor (dressed up and modelled as a train which is dirt cheap and one ticket per person lasts all day the kids love it ) The town is only slightly more noisy on a night and has a very long and safe beach and pedestrianised promenade. The town is generally not to noisy. If you want any pics or vid. shots let me know. We go there every year.

12. Re: help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 14:18
Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca