We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Pollentia

Which Port de Pollenca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
East Midlands...
Level Contributor
528 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Pollentia

We will be going to the Hotel Pollentia on 28th July, with Jet2 Holidays. Any tips/advice would be much appreciated, can rooms be requested via email, good restaurants, bars etc. cost of sunbeds etc on the beach, how long does it take to get there from the airport,anything us two 60 year olds need to know to make our stay GREAT!

Thanks.

west sussex
Level Contributor
127 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotel Pollentia

Hi cubacarlos

It is possible to get a bus from PP to Cala Ratjada.They are not very frequent,more choice timewise if you go from Alcudia.

If you go to this link you can check the timetable .

consorcidetransports.org/web/...300

The route number is L446

I went to Cala Ratjada about 40 yrs ago with my parents.I went back a couple of years ago with my husband for a look around. We were staying in Alcudia and went on the bus.it It was lovely to go back again. Had lunch in the same bar in the harbour,where I went before. Went for a walk along the coast ,it was lovely to go back and see it all again .

Hope you have a good time.

Mazza

Loch Lomond and The...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hotel Pollentia

Sorry, but don't trust Jet2 Holidays with regard to room allocation, we had problems when checking in to the Pollentia's sister hotel, the Uyal.

Despite paying a premium for an upgraded room, we were allocated a standard room, we had to pay 78 euros extra to get what I thought we had paid for. The hotel management were brilliant and refunded this cost, despite it not being their fault.

Email the hotel in advance and ask about your room allocation.

Bexleyheath, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Hotel Pollentia

Would recommend taking a travel kettle as no tea making facilities in the room - having said that the food is first class and varied - we have recently returned from 2 weeks there. Took about an hour by thomson coach to the hotel - however we hired a taxi to go back - 73euros. Hope you have got a room with a sea view! The cost of sun beds and parasol is 11 euros per day - 6 euros after 3pm and there is a reduction if you pay for a week - around 65 euros. Hope this helps.

East Midlands...
Level Contributor
528 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Hotel Pollentia

Patty1956_42, thank you and everone else for you advice and hints, it's much appreciated. Travel kettle, what would we do without them, we never go any where without one! 65 euros for sunbeds for a week???? we had a fortnight in Cala Ratjada full board for less in 1970.

Forest of Dean...
Level Contributor
8 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Hotel Pollentia

Hello!

We are thinking of going to the Hotel Pollentia next June/July as we cannot gdet into the Uyal.

Can anyone tell us what the accommodation & food is like at the Pollentia please?

Thanks!

16. Re: Hotel Pollentia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 18:17
Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca