We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can I hire childs buggy in Puerto Pollensa?

Which Port de Pollenca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Can I hire childs buggy in Puerto Pollensa?

Having had our buggy destroyed in transit again , is there anywhere in Puerto Pollensa that we can hire one at a reasonable rate for our next visit?

Edited: 24 July 2011, 20:29
hampshire
Level Contributor
535 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can I hire childs buggy in Puerto Pollensa?

I think and this is only memory there were some hire signs up in one of the shops down between the Pollensa Park and the beach Perhaps if anyone is there they could have a look for you

Dublin, Ireland
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Can I hire childs buggy in Puerto Pollensa?

We hired our buggie from Multi-Hire who are at Calle Méndez Núñez, 21 Tel: +34 971 864080. or www.multi-hire.com

We also got the nappies and formula milk we needed at the British supermarket next door which saved half a suitcase of space.

Edited: 25 July 2011, 08:23
Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
8,341 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can I hire childs buggy in Puerto Pollensa?

Yes, Multi-Hire is a well established shop that has been there many years.

4. Re: Can I hire childs buggy in Puerto Pollensa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 13:17