We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accomodation 7th August for one week

Which Port de Pollenca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
210 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
accomodation 7th August for one week

Hi, does anyone know of any available accomodation for a family of four starting 7th August for 1 week in Puerto Pollensa? I know its last minute but are currently in Mallorca and have been let down with accom.

Holly

Scotland
Level Contributor
626 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accomodation 7th August for one week

www.puertopollensa.com is showing availability for a range of private apartments for these dates.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
7,646 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: accomodation 7th August for one week

Holly - you could contact Jan Dexter who lives in the resort and I would expect her to be able to assist you personally in this urgent situation.

She is very efficient; I have no connection with her other than she has given us very good service when she used to work for TCU (before they went bust). The company she has since set up is in the link below (and her photo is at bottom left). The last para of her home webpage shows how she might be able to help.

www.parasolpropertyrentals.com/index.html

London
Level Contributor
210 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: accomodation 7th August for one week

Thank you both for your helpful info. KWUK I will contact Jan Dexter tomorrow.

Holly

4. Re: accomodation 7th August for one week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 23:17
Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca