We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Rooms In Hotel Pollensa Park

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Rooms In Hotel Pollensa Park

Hi I have looked at booking for 2012 in Hotel Pollensa Park, they have available Superior Double Rooms. We are a family of four two adults and two boys aged 14 and 11. Could anyone tell me what the Superior rooms are like and if there are facilities to sleep four people.

Thank you

newcastle/england
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Rooms In Hotel Pollensa Park

The Pollensa Park Hotel and Spa is a decent 3 star hotel virtually on the ( narrow ) beach about 1km from the centre of the resort.

Superior rooms DO take 2 adults and 2 children, however the kids beds are very likely to be "camp" beds or possibly bunks.

It is recommended that kids in these rooms are under 12, however this is not compulsory.

I think its a good family hotel in a pretty resort, and i believe they have an all inclusive option which may save you money.

Puerto Pollensa is certainly a nice place to have a family holiday, and its well removed from the "lager land" resorts in the Bay of Palma.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Rooms In Hotel Pollensa Park

We hired a Superior Double at this hotel in April this year.It had one single bed and a double.Was spacious especially the updated en-suite.Couldn't fault the room except a fridge would have been appreciated.We booked through TravelRepublic and paid a more than fair rate for the standard of accommodation we got.I asked for an upper floor room with a sea view and we got it.

However having stayed at the hotel previously I sadly have to report that standards of food and service have slipped considerably.First Choice pulled their clients out in peak season 2011 leaving Thomas Cook the only major UK tour operator using this large hotel.There were staff redundancies and the attitude of most staff who survived the cull was downbeat.They were having to work extra hard especially in the restaurant and they were not happy bunnies.Although we were only on BB terms the quality of the food was canteen-ish and unworthy of a 3* hotel.

The hotel has the largest swimming pool in Pto Pollensa.It is splendid-but cool.Extensive grounds for sunbathing.

I won't be returning to H Pollensa Park in a hurry.That is a shame as it is the largest hotel in the resort and could be so much better than it is now.

3. Re: Hotel Rooms In Hotel Pollensa Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2012, 10:22
Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca
Recent Conversations