We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa Mar - How much for AI ??

Co Dublin, Ireland.
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
Playa Mar - How much for AI ??

Hi we are heading here in three weeks, just wondering does anyone know how much it is to upgrade from self catering to All Inclusive once you arrive?? There will be myself and hubby and 3 & 5 year old??

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
539 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Playa Mar - How much for AI ??

Been several times over the last few years but we are always self catering, as love to eat out in PP. it is about a 20 min walk into the centre of town, but the walk is lovely along by the beach/sea, nice for the kids to run about. Personally I would give a few meals in town a try first before committing to AI but appreciate there is a cost involved.

Any other questions on Playa Mar hopefully I can be more helpful!

Littlehampton...
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Playa Mar - How much for AI ??

The costs are 35 euro per adult per day and half price for kids 12 and under.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
651 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Playa Mar - How much for AI ??

at them prices cheaper eating out 105 euros per day plus the choice to eat and drink where you want 2

4. Re: Playa Mar - How much for AI ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 12:42
Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca