We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi options

Which Port de Pollenca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
102 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi options

Four of us (adults) will land at Palma airport at about 6 pm on 24/9.

Will we be easily able to get a suitably sized taxi to get us to the Miramar in Puerto Pollenca?obviuosly we will all habe suitcases and hand luggage.....and duty free!

What sort of price will it be?

Will we be able to get the same sort of taxi for the return journey a week later?

Thanks in anticipation

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
8,341 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi options

Yes good taxi rank at the airport. Normal taxi will cost about 75 euros one way, not sure if you will need a larger one (but there are those as well in the rank).

Pre-booked private transport is also an alternative and they would be waiting for you. Equally that will be best for the return trip.

Have a look at the link below and scroll down all the options & info. Zarza and Conde get good reports.

puertopollensa.com/transport-taxis-bus-train…

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi options

Blimey KWUK, that was a quick response.

Thanks, I think I'll probably get one off the rank when we arrive and then pre book the return in PP.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Level Contributor
714 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi options

I take it you have considered car hire from the airport. Last time we were there we had a car for a week for the same price as return taxi. Just a thought!

4. Re: Taxi options

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 May 2012, 17:35
Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
246 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi options

Just back from Puerto Pollensa.

Thanks to Trip Advisor member recommendations I emailed a couple of taxi firms for quotes. Conde Taxis were the cheapest at 70 euros so I booked with them. So pleased with the friendly and courteous service from Jose in the office and also the driver we booked the return trip with them once we were in the resort.

Whilst there are only two of us I would imagine that they have vehicles large enough to transport your party. Do contact them and ask for a quote as we would certainly say we found them excellent and will use them again if we return to Majorca.

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi options

Kal- thanks for the recommendation, I will email them.

I like using companies that come with a good customer service.

hampshire
Level Contributor
535 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi options

Just to say we used Conde Taxis for our transfers and they were excellent

Prompt both ways We were in the resort in the time we would still have been waiting for a coach to leave the Airport Money well spent !

8. Re: Taxi options

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2013, 00:15