We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eroski (again)!!

Which Port de Pollenca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
12 posts
Save Topic
Eroski (again)!!

Ok I know this is a common question and I should know this. Is the smaller eroski on the bottom road past banca march. We are staying in app just by flora, we have more family with us this time so need to do bigger shop. Im thinking if not to far we could get bus to large store and taxi back, thanks!!

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eroski (again)!!

Not to my knowledge. I take it you mean on Calle Formentor which is the street on which Banca March is located.For a small supermarket shopping trip the nearest decent supermarket to Flora is Voramar on Passeig Voramar which is very near Restaurant Corb Mari at the start of Pine Walk.Good range of stuff but not cheap by Eroski standards and it is a bit like The Black Hole of Calcutta inside.Customer service almost non-existent but they do open late.Sell almost anything including phone topups.

From Flora you can walk to the main Eroski by the petrol station roundabout in ten minutes (OK maybe a few more) and get a taxi back with all your shopping.If there is a bus from Flora to Eroski I don't know of it.

manchester
Level Contributor
190 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Eroski (again)!!

Hi

Do any of the local supermarkets do home delivery service ?

Una

Pollenca, Spain
Level Contributor
156 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eroski (again)!!

Another option in PP is Hipercentro (Calle Vicens Buades, first corner at the first parallel street with Joan XXIII). Their prices are similar to Eroski

I will check if they have delivery service.

Pollenca, Spain
Level Contributor
156 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eroski (again)!!

This link can also be helpful

http://www.puertopollensa.com/shops.html

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
7,651 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Eroski (again)!!

Diane - it's a sort of yes to your question about the smaller Eroski. There is what's called Eroski 'City' (just checked its name on Googlemaps streetview) 200 yds or so out from marina roundabout along Avinguada de Joan XXIII (the main road from marina roundabout in Pollensa direction).

So from Flora go along Calle Formentor, past Banca March and keep going until you get to the main road mentioned, turn R and the samaller Eroski is 50 yds from there. 5 mins walk in total. Larger Eroski is more like 10-15 mins walk, quickest if you walk through the back streets.

There's a Spar immediately opposite Flora and Voramar close by, facing sea at start of Pine Walk.

We often stay near Flora and use all those supermarkets plus large Eroski (taking a car to that) at various times. Big shop at large Eroski, not worth taking a bus, just walk via backstreets and taxi back with the shopping.

Edited: 01 June 2012, 10:25
Liverpool, United...
12 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Eroski (again)!!

Thanks guys for your help!!

7. Re: Eroski (again)!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 19:42
Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca