We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restuarants, things we must see/do.....?

South Wales
Level Contributor
17 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Restuarants, things we must see/do.....?

Hello all,

We are a family of 4 (with a 4 yr old and 6) looking forward to Peurto de Pollenca in 2 weeks time!

Just thought i'd ask (to get a head start!) if anyone has recommendations of the best places to eat we are not fussy just love food, we are staying at Oro Playa!

And also somethings to do and see with small children? We are only there for a week, so rather than walking round figuring out what to do I thought I'd ask here first! We are not really planning on hiring a car but would be happy to do some day trips if there is anything really worth doing.

Many thanks for your replies.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Restuarants, things we must see/do.....?

Trio restaurant is great value, and very family friendly, it is one of our firm favourites! puertopollensa.org.uk/restaurants/?p=19

12. Re: Restuarants, things we must see/do.....?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2013, 10:16