We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

club del sol

Armagh, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
23 reviews
club del sol

hi cant fathom how far these appts are from puerta pollensa as some people say 35 min walk and some 10-15min? are buses frequent? any help appreciated!

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
1. Re: club del sol

Well out of Puerto Pollensa centre . Good half hour walk at least . Buses quite frequent though and taxi's fairly cheap

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
8,532 posts
53 reviews
2. Re: club del sol

From CDS to the centre of PP it's 35 mins walk; longer if you just stroll. By the centre I mean just past the marina roundabout, where there is the main concentration of restaurants / bars & the square in front of the church.

The 10-15 mins figure is to the start of the decent beach area (just north of the stone jetty into the sea) and that's where the resort 'proper' kind of begins and then stretches about another 2+ miles north around the bay..

Have a look at Googlemaps satellite view and that should help explain a bit.

I know the timings from the 'fitness' walks I sometimes do out from the centre, past CDS and then back again.

Buses are frequent but they finish quite early in the evening. Good taxi service from the rank in the centre, close to marina roundabout, and I guess it would cost 7 euros or so to CDS.

3. Re: club del sol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 23:16
Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca