We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjet 2013

Which Port de Pollenca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
wales
Level Contributor
341 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Easyjet 2013

Hi, been looking at the just released prices for Palma next year with Easyjet.

It quickly went from " just having a look " to booking a flight for July.

The price was just to good to leave it sitting there.

For me and hubby 9 nights £130.....BARGAIN.

Been going here for over 20 years and adore it. See if i can find a good deal on a hotel now lol .

Cheshire
Level Contributor
293 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easyjet 2013

Good on yer, we did exactly the same last year and got flight for 4 including 2 suitcases for late July , mid August return for apprix 500 quid. We had a 3 night stay in Palma then a 14 night stay in PP all in about £2800. All accomodation fantastic. And you can reserve seats on EJ now!

Hartlepool, United...
Level Contributor
1,494 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easyjet 2013

Booked my outward bound flight with easyjet from newcastle last night for £66.99 each,just looked this morning & they are now showing £104.99 each.

Returning with jet 2 as they are cheaper than easyjet & get an extra day there.

Wirral
Level Contributor
135 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easyjet 2013

We booked for July 2013 last night too!

Liverpool to Palma for the 4 of us, 2 suitcases and reserved seats all for just over £500!! Brilliant! You need to act fast though!

We have been to Majorca several times before - Cala Millor and Sa Coma. Now starting to have a look for accommodation - any suggestions on resorts?

We like it fairly quiet but plenty of restaurants and 'nice' bars

manchester england
Level Contributor
1,976 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Easyjet 2013

just done the same £112 for 2 of us august including baggage one way, looking for return flight now,

wales
Level Contributor
341 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Easyjet 2013

Just thought i would have a look to see if the price had gone up since booking yesterday.

Guess what...the exact same return flight is now £169 for the 2 of us. Glad i got in there quick yesterday.

wales
Level Contributor
341 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Easyjet 2013

Hi Oclamfood,

Dont know if you have ever been to Cala Ratjada, this is a very nice resort with a great beach. Plenty of bars and restaraunts. Its very popular with Germans. Not on a par with Puerto Pollensa, but still very nice.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
7,879 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Easyjet 2013

I agree; Puerto Pollensa definitely ticks the boxes of "We like it fairly quiet but plenty of restaurants and 'nice' bars"

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Easyjet 2013

Thank you for the nudge angela.Because today I booked our EZY flights LPL/PMI for next April.I was well pleased with the bottom line cost,under £100 return each including hold bags and pre-selected seats (I am pleased easyJet have introduced the latter as it is cheaper than and an improvement on Speedy Boarding).On certain days of the week EZY have 2 flights on this route from Spring onwards but there is a daily service.

There is a dilemma- whether to book early without knowing for sure if you can take up the booked flights so far ahead.At the price I paid I am willing to take the chance.If I waited 3 months before booking I would expect to pay double the price.

Ryanair flights on the same route have not yet been released and they will probably be cheaper but given a choice between the two I prefer EZY.

Wirral
Level Contributor
135 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Easyjet 2013

Thanks for that - I have just had a quick look at Cala Ratjada and it certainly looks nice and the sort of place we would enjoy.

Most of the reviews mention that it is very much a 'German' resort. This would not put us off at all - we would think of it as a positive!

We have never been to Puerto de Pollenca before but reading through the forums and reviews on here it sounds ideal for us too. Is it a mostly 'English' resort or is there a good mix of German/English?

suffolk
Level Contributor
789 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Easyjet 2013

Booked Palma flights for May half term the day the flights were released for 110 pounds and now they are nearly 400.

Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca