We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

More questions about the Hotel Uyal

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
More questions about the Hotel Uyal

We have just booked for a week early May. Can anyone please tell me where the junior suites are located and also does the hotel provide pool towels?

wirral
Level Contributor
481 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: More questions about the Hotel Uyal

hi..... all junior suites are front facing in the main hotel......

great rooms with plentry of space...

Pool and beach towels are provided (with a small returnable deposit)

lovely hotel....

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: More questions about the Hotel Uyal

We are staying in a suite at Uyal at the end of April.Not for one moment am I expecting the hotel pool to be tolerable for swimming at that time and I am a hardy soul who swims 3 times a week (albeit in 30 degreesC heated pool water).I even swam in a gravel pit on Bodmin Moor one Easter-showing off but I nearly died of shock.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: More questions about the Hotel Uyal

Thanks wendyWirral for posting a reply so quickly. Just puts my mind at rest ! Also thanks to WirralScouse for the laugh.

Best wishes to you both.

Amethyst x

4. Re: More questions about the Hotel Uyal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 November 2013, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca
Recent Conversations