We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Email Address for Playa Mar Aparthotel

Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Email Address for Playa Mar Aparthotel

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone has an email address for the Playa Mar aparthotel.

I want to email them to request a room not too close to the stage.

Are they receptive to room requests and is it best to do it directly with the hotel rather than through Thomsons.

Thanks in advance

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,958 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Email Address for Playa Mar Aparthotel

Seems to be a general "contact us" form http://en.marhotels.com/contact.htm . I don't know how responsive they are but I always think it's best to deal with the hotel directly,or better still call them .

+34 971 86 70 24.

Level Contributor
118 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Email Address for Playa Mar Aparthotel

Hi Rachel ,

I emailed them through their website and requested a first floor room with pool view but it was a few days before they replied saying that they would try to accommodate us and we got a pool view ground floor which was ok but the view was of the hedge around the pool but was handy as it was next to where we we sitting around the pool and handy if I need anything but the view would be better from the next floor but ground floor better with young children so I think you will be happy with any room you get.

We were in block 1 nearest to the reception and could hear the music but it finished 10.30-11.00, if you want it quieter ask for a room on the other side but I think you will be ok with pool view.

It might be better to phone them direct as well of email as I think it goes to their head office, the reception staff speak good English.

Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Email Address for Playa Mar Aparthotel

Thanks very much to both of you for your help. Think I will phone them in advance.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
539 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Email Address for Playa Mar Aparthotel

direct email is playamar@marhotels.com

5. Re: Email Address for Playa Mar Aparthotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca