We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Pollensa Park dress code ?

Sudbury, United...
Level Contributor
305 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Pollensa Park dress code ?

Hi

We are travelling to this hotel in August and wanted to know if men have to wear long trousers for dinner.

Thanks in advance

wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Pollensa Park dress code ?

Yes.Notice outside the hotel's restaurant to that effect.

Sudbury, United...
Level Contributor
305 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Pollensa Park dress code ?

Thanks for the info

Surrey
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Pollensa Park dress code ?

Hi just read your comment about the dress code - are they rigid with this rule as my son lives in shorts (smart chinos) and when I booked this hotel it said nothing about a dress code - would he get into the restaurant wearing smart knee length shorts ??

Aberdeen (Scotland)
Level Contributor
3,321 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Pollensa Park dress code ?

As a rule children can wear anything but if your son is 16 or over I would expect them to apply the no shorts rule.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Pollensa Park dress code ?

The no-shorts-for-dinner rule isn't advertised on websites/brochures etc.Probably because it is the general rule in most Majorcan hotels of 3* standard and above.Jeans are acceptable. Not difficult to conform even if you go and change back immediately after dinner.

6. Re: Hotel Pollensa Park dress code ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca