We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Llenaire to Port de Pollenca Harbour?

Which Port de Pollenca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Preston, United...
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Topic
Llenaire to Port de Pollenca Harbour?

Hello,

Can you please tell me the approx walking distance from Llenaire to the Port or Pine Walk please?

Also can anyone recommend central villas/apartments with pool?

Thanks

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
7,854 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Llenaire to Port de Pollenca Harbour?

Ok, Llenaire district's accommodation can go back a few hundred yards from the prom, so you would need to add something for that to what I've said below.

A normal paced walk along the prom from Llenaire's roundabout junction with the prom takes about 19 mins to get to the marina roundabout at the harbour. So a mile and a bit more. The link below shows the roundabout and the route into resort centre.

http://goo.gl/maps/1iglO

From marina roundabout at the harbour it then takes about 5 or so mins walk along the wide pedestrianised area in front of hotels and restaurants until you get to the start of the narrow Pine Walk footpath.

(In case you also want this, Pine Walk footpath is about another 15 mins from start to its north end).

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
7,854 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Llenaire to Port de Pollenca Harbour?

Regarding central apartments with pools, please can you give a bit more info about what kind of thing you are seeking.

Is it a quiet place for a couple, for instance, or is it family-oriented accomodation with kids clubs and entertainment provided ? Also when do you plan to go?

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Llenaire to Port de Pollenca Harbour?

Hello,

Thank you ever so much for your reply.

I think central accommodation would be the best. We have 2 children under 10 but don't really mind if there isn't a childrens club and we're planning on going the first two weeks in August 8)

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
7,854 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Llenaire to Port de Pollenca Harbour?

Wow, I feel you have left it really really late for booking for August first two weeks - and hence are likely to find big constraints on suitable availability. Also aircon essential in Aug IMO.

For family-oriented accommodation (with kids clubs etc) that are very central (optimum location IMO) research Flora Apartments and Puerto Azul Aparthotel. Similar alternatives are Playa Mar and Villa Concha, though these are 20 and about 12 mins pleasant walk away from centre, respectively, walk from Playa Mar along lovely Pine Walk and from Villa Concha along prom.

Suitable places, quieter without kids clubs are Sangri La (Acron, Brite & Circe blocks), Pollensamar and Bellresguard Aprtment complexes. These vary between 13 & 15 mins walk along Pine Walk from centre.

Check following link for possible Sangri La bookings

puertopollensa.com/rentals/…

This map will help you, though only some apt complexes are listed on it -

puertopollensa.com/maps/…portdepollenca.pdf

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Llenaire to Port de Pollenca Harbour?

Yes, I think we are completely last minute!

Thanks for all the information, I'll take a look.

Happy Summer to you 8)

6. Re: Llenaire to Port de Pollenca Harbour?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca