We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flora apartments

Which Port de Pollenca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
flora apartments

Hi, we have booked the flora apartments for . Our holiday in August. We . Normally stay at the hobby club but couldn't get in this time.

The flora looks . Quite similar in terms, of rooms etc would you say they ars much of a, muchness?.

Thanks!

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
7,648 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flora apartments

Not stayed in either, but know both reasonably well. Yes, similar sort of quality I think. Flora has kids clubs and entertainment whereas Hobby doesn't. Although Hobby is just across the road from a great beach, it's still only a very short stroll from Flora to the beach and Flora is much much nearer to the main concentration of restaurants & bars in the resort.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flora apartments

Thanks kwuk.

Was a shame about the hobby club but I am sure the flora will be fine!!

Getting so excited now, can't wait!!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flora apartments

i wonder if anyone else has stayed at the flora and can tell me about the rooms?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: flora apartments

Gentle bump for this. Short time to my holiday now , wondering what the rooms are like.

Essex, England
Level Contributor
165 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: flora apartments

Have stayed at the Flora a couple of times the last time being in April after the refurbishment. They now have new curtains, decoration and look more modern although the bathrooms have not been touched and are dated. Each block has four apartments and the two outside corner apartments are a different layout seemed to me as though the balcony was smaller on these ones. Twice we have had a ground floor apartment I requested this as my grandson was in a pushchair and we did not fancy hauling this up three flights of stairs, personally with a family this would be my preference as there is in most apartments a grass area outside which makes the outside space seem larger. No problem with the top floor which was obviously quieter but for using the pool would recommend ground floor. The rooms are basic but you can prepare lunch/breakfast.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: flora apartments

Brilliant thank you very much!

7. Re: flora apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca