We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus stop Soller to Port de Pollenca

Which Port de Pollenca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bedfordshire...
Level Contributor
164 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Bus stop Soller to Port de Pollenca

Hi.

I'm hoping to catch the bus from P.P. to Palma then catch the tram to Soller and hopefully find the bus stop to catch the bus back to P.P. Could someone kindly explain where the bus stop is situated so I can return to Port de Pollenca in the afternoon as I'm aware there is only one bus to catch! Thanks

Yorkshire, England
Level Contributor
465 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus stop Soller to Port de Pollenca

We did this trip when we were there at the end of May, hopefully someone will be along with some more precise info, but I can tell you vaguely!

It's a little way, about a 5 minute walk, back from the beach/sea front.

When we arrived in the Port of Soller my mum and dad went to find out where the bus stop was while I watched my two young children on the beach. I think they asked at a tourist info place, believe me if my mum and dad could find the bus stop anyone can (they have no sense of direction!)

I think the bus from Soller was 3pm, and gets back to PP at about 5pm. Just when you think you are nearly back it makes a detour to Cala San Vincente, but it's a very nice ride through the mountains from Soller.

We caught the 9am bus from PP to Palma, we were aiming for the 10:50 train to Soller but the bus made good time so we got the train before that one at about 10:15 (I think). From the train you get the tram down to the Port of Soller, we had a decent time for a wander, some lunch and an ice cream on the beach (watching the sand sculptors) before we had to get the bus.

Enjoy!

Leeds, UK
Level Contributor
167 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus stop Soller to Port de Pollenca

We have done exact same trip twice and 1st year struggled to find bus stop but when I am not replying on phone I'll post link to a map

Bedfordshire...
Level Contributor
164 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus stop Soller to Port de Pollenca

Thank you dondo that would be most helpful

Leeds, UK
Level Contributor
167 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus stop Soller to Port de Pollenca

Hi there

This link should hopefully work

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Port+de+S%C3%B3ller,+Spain&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=39.796997,2.697487&spn=0.003025,0.008218&sll=52.8382,-2.327815&sspn=4.87103,16.831055&oq=port+de+soller&hnear=Port+de+S%C3%B3ller,+Balearic+Islands,+Spain&t=m&z=17

The bus stop logo (blue square) that's jusy up and left a bit near a roundabout is the one that takes you back to PP

Edited: 04 July 2013, 10:50
Leeds, UK
Level Contributor
167 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bus stop Soller to Port de Pollenca

Sorry- not idea why in previous post link not directly working but you can cut and paste and it should work

6. Re: Bus stop Soller to Port de Pollenca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca