We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant recommendation for anniversary

London, United...
Level Contributor
319 posts
155 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant recommendation for anniversary

Hi all, we will be going to port de pollencia in August and will be celebrating our wedding anniversary while there. Would like to go to a nice romantic restaurant either in pp or one of the neighbouring towns. Can anyone recomend a nice romantic place with good food?

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
1,373 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant recommendation for anniversary

Spicy -two choices from me-Restaurant Stay in Puerto Pollensa and Il Giardino in Pollensa town.

Both are top notch and I would advise you book in advance and mention that you are celebrating an anniversary.

Enjoy.

London, United...
Level Contributor
319 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant recommendation for anniversary

Great thanks

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
9,034 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant recommendation for anniversary

We've often been in PP when it happens to coincide with our wedding anniversary - and we always go to Restaurant Stay on that evening.

Always book several days in advance (in person is best IMO) and I ask for an outside table as near as possible to the water. Last year at the time of booking I happened to mention it was for our wedding anniversary - solely to try and get a good table. We were both pleasantly surprised when (totally unexpectedly) a special dessert arrived.

http://www.stayrestaurant.com/index.html

Nth Wales
Level Contributor
779 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant recommendation for anniversary

Well it's your wedding anniversary and in my review of Stay restaurant on the harbour with beautiful sea and inland views, I said I would like to "stay forever" if this was a hotel and you must go there to prolong your marriage! Your wife will also love the funky , modern toilets too and the service is so none pushy and politely interested. Fab choice as said .

London, United...
Level Contributor
319 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant recommendation for anniversary

Thanks all, looks like stay is the place.

hampshire
Level Contributor
574 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant recommendation for anniversary

Always our favourite In PP

Stay in our opinion is perfect Setting Service and food The menu of the day is just really balanced and nice sometimes not to have to make too many decisions !

Huddersfield
Level Contributor
59 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurant recommendation for anniversary

Stay is perfect choice but book a long time in advance to get a great table

8. Re: Restaurant recommendation for anniversary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2014, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca
Recent Conversations