We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hobby club apts

Which Port de Pollenca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
huddersfield
Level Contributor
117 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
hobby club apts

booked hobby club for 2weeks in september earlier in year,now getting a bit worried reports suggesting bar as been taken away and no snacks served,can cope with this as i know there are plenty of restuarants around and its opp beach which is where we spend most of day as long as it is clean and tidy can cope anyone been here recently

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hobby club apts

No I haven't stayed there but I know it. You should be OK.Lots of refreshment places just down the road eg The Golden Lion open all hours and BBQ chickens to die for,nothing fancy. You are a bit out on a limb from the resort centre but there are plenty of facilities nearby.

And as you say ideal for the best part of the beach.

2. Re: hobby club apts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2014, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca