We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Port pollensa information

Which Port de Pollenca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Port de Pollenca...
3 posts
Save Topic
Port pollensa information

good morning to all,

I live in the port of Pollensa from all my life, and I decided to open a new post in itself have any questions about this area, either of good restaurants, taxi fares, airport pickups .. . or whatever. do not hesitate to ask. regards

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
8,308 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Port pollensa information

Ok - first question - how are the visitor numbers so far this year in PP, when compared to last year and the year before ?

Port de Pollenca...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Port pollensa information

It is true that the crisis is not everyone can afford to enjoy a vacation, but the truth is that it is so high the difference in the number of tourists from year to year. so if it is true that begin to come more variety of nationalities.

Sorry for my english, i use sometimes the Google translate.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Port pollensa information

Welcome to the forum Ana. Always good to have a local resident to call on for up-to-date info in fast-changing times.

Nth Wales
Level Contributor
651 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Port pollensa information

Bienvenida Anapollensa ! Lovely to have you here on PP forum and am sure you can help tourists have the best vacation with your local information . Port de Pollensa/ Pollenca is beautiful and a 'fab' place to chill out with lovely people who serve us so well when on holiday. Your English is very 'ok' and hope people will ask you questions soon and we can learn something to say in Spanish that you think is important !

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Port pollensa information

Hi Anapollensa

Will be staying at the Pollentia mar apartments very soon, do you know the nearest place from there to buy freshly baked bread croissants etc each morning

Love the area but not stayed in this part of the town before

Sandy

Port de Pollenca...
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Port pollensa information

Godo morning Sandy.

Well can you confirm me, that apt. Pollensa mar its on faro street? Its because in pto pollensa its about 3 or 4 apartments with the same name. Maybe the people like this name ;).

If is the apt on street faro, i can tell you have a supermarket just next there, for buy fresh milk and bread. But in my opinion i recomend you supermarket Formentor Store, its just on the pararel street (formentor street), in about 100 meters. They have fresh bread and croissant every morning. And also water, milk.....etc.

that supermarket for the essentials, but to do the weekly shopping, I recommend the supermarket hypercenter or eroski but are much better value.

7. Re: Port pollensa information

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2014, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca