We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sis Pins - balcony or terrace?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sis Pins - balcony or terrace?

Hi, I hope someone can help me!

My friend and I both turn 40 next year and I'm thinking of booking the Sis Pins as it looks and sounds lovely, just the relaxing break we're looking for. I'm going for a sea view room but i don't know whether to go for a balcony or terrace - is a terrace just larger so that it has sunbeds on it? We also like the occasional ciggie with our glass of wine - will we be able to smoke on our balcony/terrace?

Thank you!

Fiona

co.cork
Level Contributor
141 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sis Pins - balcony or terrace?

Hi - iMO the SV with balcony are best. The terraced rooms are very small unless you get room 124 which I would imagine is booked up by now - the terraced rooms are on the 1st floor so no real privacy as second floor has full view of your terrace

London, United...
Level Contributor
478 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sis Pins - balcony or terrace?

Hi

Just to let you know Sis Pins operates a no smoking policy. I was going to book this hotel this year but noticed it says it is no smoking. Look on their web under 'Facilities'. Other threads on TA also noted that you could not smoke on the balconies of the rooms etc. We too like a cig with a glass of wine on the balcony and didn't book this hotel for that reason. You can smoke on the Cappuccino Lounge outside though. Just thought I would mention this if it is important to you.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sis Pins - balcony or terrace?

Thanks very much, we've decided we're going to book a villa instead then we can relax and do what we like, don't want to have to leave room to go outside to terrace for a ciggie, its more like you say, sitting with the glass of wine on the b alcony. Thanks again!

4. Re: Sis Pins - balcony or terrace?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca
Recent Conversations