We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to post a restaurant review in Port de Pollenca.

Lytham St Anne's...
Level Contributor
278 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
How to post a restaurant review in Port de Pollenca.

I was intending posting a review of an excellent restaurant in Port de Pollenca but there are no other reviews of it so how do I start by being the first one, cheers anyone who knows.

Mentioned in this post
Port de Pollenca
Port de Pollenca
Majorca, Spain
Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
10,831 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to post a restaurant review in Port de Pollenca.

Not sure how, Allan. But out of interest what's that additional restaurant called, what's its location and is it a new resto ? (Or perhaps it's an existing one that's got a new name).

Lytham St Anne's...
Level Contributor
278 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to post a restaurant review in Port de Pollenca.

Its called Restaurante El Meson, its in Port de Pollenca, off the main prom near the small lake on your left as you walk towards the marina, in fact its just past one of the entrances to the lake Superb tapas bar and other food, mainly locals and you always got a tapas with your drink which were excellent quality all homemade, no defrosted stuff.

Mentioned in this post
Port de Pollenca
Port de Pollenca
Majorca, Spain
Isle Of Wight
Destination Expert
for Isle of Wight, Sitges
Level Contributor
4,526 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to post a restaurant review in Port de Pollenca.

TA don't make it easy to find!

Use this link to get started

http://www.tripadvisor.com/UserReview-e__2F__

Fill in as much detail as possible TA should get back to you within a few days with the link.

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
11,744 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to post a restaurant review in Port de Pollenca.

click on 'write a review' on the green tab bar at the top of the page. If you type the name in and the name isn't recognised, it will ask you to provide more details. Do this and they will inform you when it has been added to the list, and you can then do a review. It usually takes a week or 2.

BUT

El Meson is already on, for some reason listed on Mallorca not PdP:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g187462-d3…

Lytham St Anne's...
Level Contributor
278 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How to post a restaurant review in Port de Pollenca.

Many thanks, found it, yet when I typed it in search it did not come up but I got it via the link you sent thanks. Anyway I fould the write a review link and sent the details saying it is in Port de Pollenca so maybe it will get updated. Cheers

Mentioned in this post
Port de Pollenca
Port de Pollenca
Majorca, Spain
Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
10,831 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How to post a restaurant review in Port de Pollenca.

Thanks Allan. As DE for PdP, I've also sent an appopriate message to TA in the hope El Meson will be correctly transferred to PdP restaurants lists.

Lytham St Anne's...
Level Contributor
278 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How to post a restaurant review in Port de Pollenca.

Cheers

8. Re: How to post a restaurant review in Port de Pollenca.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2014, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca