We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accomodation

renfrew
Level Contributor
79 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
accomodation

Hi there , went to Port de Pollenca last year for the first time and stayed at lovely apartment on the beach . Not available this year for the dates we require. Thinking of booking flights tonight and booking private accommodation later. we are going on the 10th of June. Will we be able to get apartments if we book at the end of the month ? Im thinking it will be fine but the other half has doubts

Help

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
8,906 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accomodation

The later you leave your apartment booking, there will be less availability. Also you are travelling on a Tuesday, so that will further constrain options for available apartments. Your choice.

What I always do is research both flights and apartments; decide what's the optimum for my needs; make a holding reservation on the chosen apartment & best dates (holding for 24 hours with owners agreement); book the flights; then confirm definite booking with the apartment owner and they usually want a deposit transferred within the next few days.

renfrew
Level Contributor
79 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: accomodation

Ah we had looked at the 10th originally for package holiday so can change the date. Im thinking book flight then accommodation on Friday this week ( PAYDAY lol ) Good idea re contacting owners to try and hold for a coupe of days .

Thanks

Sussex
Level Contributor
4,010 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: accomodation

Friends of ours trying to book flights for September in PP today had to change their accommodation dates as couldn't get the ones they wanted. It cost them too. Quality accommodation in good areas gets booked up so fast in PP. I understand about payday but don't leave it too late or you'll never hear the end of it ftom your other half. Kwuk is right about the order in which to do it. I do pretty much exactly the same wherever we stay. Booking agencies like venere and expedia make that process a bit easier as you don't have to pay til you get there but they don't have many apartments listed where I want them in PP.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: accomodation

TravelRepublic have Montelin Apartments.Well located/well priced.Bellamar even closer to the beach.Book early or regret it.

5. Re: accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca
Recent Conversations