We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap restaurants,supermarkets near hotel Miramar.

North Wales...
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap restaurants,supermarkets near hotel Miramar.

Hi, me and the Gf are heading to Majorca for the first time in July, and after reading many reviews have decided on Hotel Miramar.I've been reading in this forum that this resort can be quite pricey for meals and drinks etc,so I was hoping someone could recommend a few reasonably priced restaurants close to the hotel? I've heard The Golden Lion,Can Ferra,Can Josep are well priced??

Also I would like to buy some alcohol and water etc from the supermarket and heard Ersoki was a good place for these things.Can anyone tell me how far this place is from our hotel??

Thanks in advance!

Mentioned in this post
Majorca
Majorca
Balearic Islands, Spain
Hotel Miramar
Hotel Miramar
737 Reviews
Majorca, Spain
wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap restaurants,supermarkets near hotel Miramar.

Golden Lion is a 15 min walk from your hotel.And it's cheap but even their spit-roasted chickens aren't worth the walk.C'an Josep is well priced= good value for money but not "cheap".

The smaller of the 2 main Eroskis is 5 minutes walk from Miramar.But water is cheap anywhere.And if you are not buying loads of alcohol then Supermarket Voramar only 2 minutes from Miramar in direction of Pine Walk is good and very convenient.They open all hours too.

A very good value restaurant very close to Voramar is Trio.You can get choices of good quality 3 course meals including wine for under 20 euros per person.Your hotel does an excellent set dinner for I think 22 euros and you can pre-order in the morning for that evening.Quality is excellent in keeping with everything about Hotel Miramar which I rate very highly.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Miramar
Hotel Miramar
737 Reviews
Majorca, Spain
Pine Walk
Pine Walk
481 Reviews
Majorca, Spain
Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
10,831 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap restaurants,supermarkets near hotel Miramar.

Wholly agree with all that WS has said. Trios would be my first suggestion for you; 5 mins stroll from Miramar and they do 3 course menu for 17.50 euros and that INcludes half bottle of decent wine per person, have a look at their menu.

www.restaurantetrio.es/presentacionI.htm

As a general rule (though there are exceptions to this) to keep your eating costs down, you should avoid the restos on the front (with the great views etc) and head for places 1-4 streets back from the front.

Also, it looks good value, you may be interested in the Ruta del Tapeo that is held every Thursday at a number of places that you can wander in and out of (eating and drinking as you stagger between them). 2 euros for a drink and tapas at each stopping point; do in any sequence and as few or as many as you can manage.

https:/…

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Miramar
Hotel Miramar
737 Reviews
Majorca, Spain
3. Re: Cheap restaurants,supermarkets near hotel Miramar.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca