We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellresguard

Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Bellresguard

Hi - me again. Any views/comments on the above. i.e location and suitability for a young child. Thanks

wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bellresguard

Just about THE best area for rented short term accommodation in Pto Pollensa.Upmarket/quality apartments/close to Pine Walk/no noise or trouble.Go for it.

Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bellresguard

Fantastic thanks for this

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
10,035 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bellresguard

Yes, a top area, quiet and upmarket, all privately owned so some differences between apts. Only potential downside is that it's 13 - 16 or so mins walk from there to resort centre (depending exactly where you are located in that area). But the walk is lovely, by the sea/seashore along Pine Walk.

Some differences between the various swimming pools, but the section called Sangri La (Acron, Brite & Circe blocks) has a really good pool / garden area and excellent pool for toddlers.

Edited: 22 May 2014, 12:58
Yorkshire, England
Level Contributor
485 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bellresguard

Yes, we stayed in a lovely ground floor apartment in the Brite block of the Sangri La area when our son was 18 months old. It's the closest part of the whole Bellresguard 'estate' to the Pine Walk (I think), there was a little Spar shop on the corner of the Bellresguard block and then you were about a minute from the Pine Walk, you come out on it just where there is a right-angle bend.

I'd really recommend it, it was a private rental from someone who lives in the UK. We booked it primarily for the fact that it was on the ground floor (I don't mix kids and balconies!).

wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bellresguard

Those Sangri La apartments look very nice indeed from the outside.Personally the ground floor ones wouldn't suit me because children use the courtyard for street football.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
10,035 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bellresguard

Extra info - in the two separate fortnights' holidays we've had in Sangri La complex, there's not been any problem of children playing football nearby.

Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bellresguard

Thanks guys. Have now booked. Appreciate your comments

Scotland
Level Contributor
275 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bellresguard

We stayed here a few years ago with our grandson. The accommodation was fabulous. The estate is beautifully maintained and the grounds are spacious. The apartments are top end of the market holiday rentals and the area is very quiet at night. Our apt was a four bedroom with garden and was stunning. It was expensive to rent but we wanted it for an extended family holiday. The walk through the estate to the road into town is lovely. You pass goldfish ponds and exotic plants etc. You have made a good choice and it is very suitable and safe for young children. Hope you enjoy your holiday.

Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bellresguard

Sounds perfect and ideal

10. Re: Bellresguard

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca