We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay

Ellesmere Port...
Level Contributor
33 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay

Hi,

Can you recommend any hotels that's good to take a 7 month old baby too. It's our first holiday. Would like to stay in PP, would like to be next to beach, shops, & restaurants, all short walk away, also good for buggy.

We are going in September and don't have a massive budget.

I appreciate you help, thanks

Sheetal x

wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay

Villa Concha or Puerto Azul or Flora.All 3 are priced fairly.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
10,006 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay

I agree with the above and this map may assist you -

puertopollensa.com/maps/…portdepollenca.pdf

Ellesmere Port...
Level Contributor
33 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay

Thank you. Have you been end of September/beginning of Oct? Just wondering what the weather is like then?

I'll look into the accom as I'm after somewhere that will have a fridge and a microwave for the little one.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
10,006 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay

Sept is a great month for a visit, that's when we normally go, and will do again this Sept. But as each week of Sept passes and Oct gets closer, there is more chance of warm rain, warm cloud cover and some spectacular thunderstorms. Overall, usually very pleasant though. Ideal then with a baby. Never been in Oct but statistics say Sept is better and drier. Basically go as soon as you can in early or mid Sept.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to stay

In the 3* hotel bracket many do not have a fridge and hardly any would have a microwave.However it should be possible to hire these through the hotel. But it occurs to me an apartment might be more suitable as they will have both.

6. Re: Where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca
Recent Conversations