We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it worth going to Alcudia for dining/bars with good view

leeds
Level Contributor
53 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Is it worth going to Alcudia for dining/bars with good view

Is anywhere nicer than PP?

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
10,030 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is it worth going to Alcudia for dining/bars with good view

A simple answer - No.

Sussex
Level Contributor
4,334 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is it worth going to Alcudia for dining/bars with good view

Are you going to Puerto Pollenca to stay? If so you will have all the restaurants and gorgeous sea/mountain views that you could possibly want right there. Visit Alcudia by all means - pretty old walled town. Visit Alcudia beach resort if you want something more active (waterpark, nightclub, go karts). My answer to your question is pretty much the same as KWUK's.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is it worth going to Alcudia for dining/bars with good view

Makes a change of scene to go to old Alcudia for the walled town or Pto Alcudia for the more active nightlife and a better beach than you will find in PP. But generally speaking PP is more appealing and the prices reflect that. The 2014 accommodation prices for what is left available in PP are (gulp!).

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
1,398 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is it worth going to Alcudia for dining/bars with good view

I' m with KWUK - no.

London, United...
Level Contributor
208 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is it worth going to Alcudia for dining/bars with good view

Whilst I would agree with the previous comments my one exception would be the Mirador de la Victoria Restaurant across the bay from P.P. The food and service are first class and if your are there in the evening watching the sun setting behind P.P. is stunning.

Sussex
Level Contributor
4,334 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is it worth going to Alcudia for dining/bars with good view

Thanks luckjon that's worth knowing.

7. Re: Is it worth going to Alcudia for dining/bars with good view

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca