We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Embat bar

Which Port de Pollenca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Embat bar

Have just seen this bar reviewed on trip advisor,sounds nice for early eve drink,can anyone tell me where it is please,the only beach bar I have seen is the one on the beach roughly in front of the pollensa park hotel is it this one?

St Helier, United...
Level Contributor
178 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Embat bar

In front of Uyal Hotel further along from Pollensa Park in Alcudia direction.

Seems to be a great new addition...they are on Facebook, search for Embat Puerto Pollensa, some great pictures.

St Helier, United...
Level Contributor
178 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Embat bar

Meant to say there is another new one called La Roca Beach Club further along again, opposite Swing Restaurant.... it's all happening along the south sandy beach this year!

Edited: 20 August 2014, 20:31
wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Embat bar

Thanks FingersXd. They look mighty interesting especially if I am staying at Uyal (expensive) or Pollensa Park (fair prices) early October.New on me.We could do with some quality places on South Beach as all the quality places seem to be from H Daina on as far as H Illa d'Or.

London, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Embat bar

Thanks for info,going in September,always wondered why they've not made more use of that beautiful beach and views in the evenings,looking forward to trying a few cocktails!

St Helier, United...
Level Contributor
178 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Embat bar

Your welcome guys...yes I think they look great and that end of the beach certainly needed something but not everyone thinks so:

m.youtube.com/watch…

6. Re: Embat bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca