We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

la seguiriya alhama

Which Province of Granada hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
usa
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Topic
la seguiriya alhama

I have been trying to get information about this hotel in Alhama Granada, but have not had any luck with their website. One has to email a request for reservations/rates, and I've been unable to get through. Thanks to one poster, I was able to get a ballpark rate of approx 86 E;s per night. Their site asks if you are booking just a room or room and breakfast, and/or dinner. Does anyone have any further information as to how rates apply for the above? Has anyone else been to this place? It seems to receive high ratings. I assume all rooms have their own bath... And did any of you actually call the location verses booking online? If yes, did they speak English? Thanks for any information you might provide!

La Linea de la...
Level Contributor
292 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: la seguiriya alhama

Look this:

http://www.laseguiriya.com/

usa
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: la seguiriya alhama

I have looked at their site. Unless I'm missing something, I can't find a way to get any rate info unless I send in a request via email with dates, etc. And I have not been able to get the email to send. I have a ball park rate from another poster who got the info from an independent booking site..however, it just gives a basic rate. I'd like more info about adding the meals, etc, and is a 'double' one double bed in a room? I see they have rooms with 2 twins..how is that booked? I did see that I had missed the part about baths in each room, so maybe I also missed this other information also! So I;m trying to find out more info from anyone who may have stayed there,etc. or had better luck with their quest for info on their site.... I may just have to call, but would like to at least have some basic info before I go that route!

La Linea de la...
Level Contributor
292 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: la seguiriya alhama

Hello Lynn5USA, If you want more information, I believe that the best thing is that you write to their address of electronic mail. In their site, below to the right, next to the phone´s number, you have the mail address to send them an email requesting information.

The address is: reservas@laseguiriya.com

You can also send a fax to the nº: 011 34 958 36 09 15

I have not been there, I regret not to be able to help you with my experience.

Kind regards.

usa
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: la seguiriya alhama

Thank you! Each time I looked at the website, I guess I never scrolled down far enough to see the last line at the very bottom with the email address. I will try that approach!

5. Re: la seguiriya alhama

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2010, 05:18