We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat rental

Which Agia Marina hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Trondheim, Norway
2 posts
Save Topic
Boat rental

We are 15-20 persons who are to stay at Agia Marina firs two weeks of August. We are looking for the possibility to rent a boat with a captain to have a day at sea with oppotunities for both bathing for the kids and lunch.

Anyone who know where I can find such a company ore boat-owner?

Helen

Chania Town, Greece
Level Contributor
304 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat rental

Hello helen, i'm Kostas from Chania

I don't know if the following is what you are looking for but it's the first thing that came in my mind. Check the following link:

www.gramvousa.com/pages.aspx?id=328&lang=en

It's a company that does daily boat excursions either in the bay of Souda or at Gramvousa/Balos area. Check it over and i think it might suits your requests.

I'll try to get more info on the boat renting issue. If you need any other info, let me know, by pm too if you like.

Trondheim, Norway
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat rental

Dear Kostas K

Thank you for helping us. Your sugestion seems fine, but we primerely where looking for a smaller boat that we might rent for our selves. I do not know wether it is possible or the costs, but if you come a cross something I`m greatfull for any help.

Best regards

Helen

Stevenage, United...
Level Contributor
675 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat rental

Try www.chania-yacht.gr Andreas who owns Akti hotel where we are staying has about for hire and I'm sure he can give you details.

Chania Town, Greece
Level Contributor
304 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Boat rental

Indeed, just looking his website. Impressive boat by the way, though it mentions it can accomodate less person than what you would be, but i'm pretty sure he would be able to assist you on what you are looking for. By a small google searching i did, couldn't find anything better, in the first place...

Agii Apostoli...
Level Contributor
782 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Boat rental

Also check this website: www.notos-sailing.com/

6. Re: Boat rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Agia Marina