We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in Agia Marina 27th september - 4th october

Corby, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
weather in Agia Marina 27th september - 4th october

I am going to Agia Marina Crete 27th september - 4th october and just wondered if anyone could tell me what it is like this time of year. For example: Are the Tavernas, Bars and shops still open. Will it be warm enough to sit on the beach? I would appriciate any helpful tips

Stevenage, United...
Level Contributor
687 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in Agia Marina 27th september - 4th october

Yes it's generally fine at that time, can be cool in the evenings, so a jacket might be useful if you are eating outside. Obviously the sunshine/daylight hours are getting shorter so time for sunbathing is rather less. Tavernas are mostly open, season ends early October, but not all rely on visitors so some the better ones are open nearly all year. Big shops are again open most of the year. Tourist based enterprises are looking forward to their holidays so will b starting to close up. Buses, ferries etc will be changing to off season timetables, so you will need to check these.

I'm sure you can have a good time.

Corby, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in Agia Marina 27th september - 4th october

Thanks a lot ;)

3. Re: weather in Agia Marina 27th september - 4th october

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Agia Marina