We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 nights on laid back island- opinions? (Andaman Sea)

London, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
3 nights on laid back island- opinions? (Andaman Sea)

I have 3 nights to spare on my short trip to Thailand for an island in the Andaman sea. I cannot decide which Island to choose. Ideally I want a 'castaway' experience island which is relaxed and can be accessed either from Phi Phi by speedboat or from the pier in Krabi town. (Ideas were Ko Kradan or Koh Jum). I will be travelling alone.

Thank you in advance.

Edited: 27 December 2013, 23:32
4 replies to this topic
lewes uk
Level Contributor
9,637 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 nights on laid back island- opinions? (Andaman Sea)

Hi,

Ko Jum is what you're looking for, forget phayam you can't get there easily from phi phi or krabi.

Cheers

2. Re: 3 nights on laid back island- opinions? (Andaman Sea)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2013, 18:06

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
826 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 nights on laid back island- opinions? (Andaman Sea)

I agree with Ko Jum. We were there for 4 nights and loved it. Very quiet, laid back and beautiful. What month are you travelling? I think you can only get there during the high season.

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
27 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 3 nights on laid back island- opinions? (Andaman Sea)

Haven't been to Jum, but Kradan was amazing. Most beautiful beach with plenty of corals for snorkeling. Very laid back and nearby koh mook which is also nice. Have fun.

Reply to: 3 nights on laid back island- opinions? (Andaman Sea)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted