We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meersburg to Schiltach

Which Schiltach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
Meersburg to Schiltach

I would like to get some suggestions on a trip to schiltach from meersburg. We will be staying at Meersburg for 1 night. Next day we would like to go to Schilatch and stay there for a night. I would like to know how should we travel to Schiltach from meersburg. Is it possible to include a visit to Schaffhausen rhine falls in between. From Schiltach, I would also need to know how to visit Triberg and end the day at Lucerne because we will be staying at Lucerne that night.

2 replies to this topic
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg
Level Contributor
14,362 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Meersburg to Schiltach

A n excellent drive is to head inland to Salem and take the route that I described in tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187276-i703-k4853… in reverse. There are lots of excellent sights along the way so you'll have to be selective about what you visit. After leaving the Danube River gorge at Tuttlingen you can head directly to Schiltach or if you have time head north on the route I described and you can visit the Hohenzollern Castle ( www.burg-hohenzollern.com ) and/or our favorite German town Tuebingen ( www.tuebingen.de ) before heading to Schiltach.

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Meersburg to Schiltach

Thank you Marcopolko. Since we dont have car we will be using train/bus.

Reply to: Meersburg to Schiltach
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Schiltach