We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Tarquinia Train Station to city center on Sunday ?

Taiwan
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
From Tarquinia Train Station to city center on Sunday ?

I plan to take train from Rome to Tarquinia on the afternoon of 9 Aug (Sunday). The arrival time is 13:27.

However, when I check the timetable for holiday (festivo) of bus which connect the train station and the city center: (tarquiniaturismo.it/moduli/…) , I found the next bus (Linea BC) is at 14:25, almost 1 hour waiting time. That's really too long for me.

Would you please help me:

1. Is there any other way that I can go to the city center from the train staion?

(Is there any taxi? How much will it cost? Is that possible to go by foot? )

2.There is another "Linea N" bus in the timetable and it also will go to the city center. Will it run on Sunday?

Thank you for your reply.

2 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
2,543 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: From Tarquinia Train Station to city center on Sunday ?

By foot to the center is around half an hour. Not too bad I think... it's around 3 km... or you can ask for a taxi, but book it before.

For the line N, I can't open the document

Edited: 11 July 2015, 16:53
GAC
Los Angeles, CA
Destination Expert
for Sardinia
Level Contributor
8,831 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Tarquinia Train Station to city center on Sunday ?

My interpretation of the linked bus schedules leads me to conclude that bus line N does NOT run on Sundays.

It is possible that the prior bus (scheduled to depart the station at 13:25 on Sundays) will wait for arriving passengers from Rome (but you cannot count on this happening).

You might also try to take an earlier or a later train from Rome which has a better connection to the bus schedules.

Edited: 11 July 2015, 17:44
Reply to: From Tarquinia Train Station to city center on Sunday ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted