We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massage

hertfordshire
Level Contributor
230 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Massage

I was just wondering if this was something that you can have at travellers. Last year we stayed at severin sea lodge and my partner had a massage for around 1100 KSh and i was just wondering how much it would be at travellers and what it is like

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
798 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Massage

Hi Stevieb. Yes you can have a massage at Travellers. also reflexology. sorry dont know how much the cost is . look at

www.travellerbeach.com

Jane

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
798 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Massage

whoops miss - spelt should have been

www.travellersbeach.com

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
16,175 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Massage

Hi,

don't like massage myself, but my mates who do and have spent quite a bit of time in Mombasa over the last few years get a massage from the women on the beach and say they are very good. They are based outside Travellers near the beach boys shacks and also under the bit of Il Covo that sticks out over the beach. Sure they'll be far cheaper than the hotel

Mentioned in this post
Mombasa
Mombasa
Coast Province, Kenya
plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Massage

go down the steps onto the beach -turn left- walk towards the Bamburi, Right outside Yuls you will see the woman dressed in blue -kangol skirts .600/- for a full 1 hour all over body massage.

Ladies/men with puffy legs after a flight? 300/- for very nice massage to rid of excess fluid. ....

Be very careful what woman you approach for a massage on the beach!!

Romford, United...
Level Contributor
142 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Massage

jambo stevieb321, we had many massages along the beach,the girls under the ilcovo are the best in our opinion ( my wife and i ) in febuary this year they were charging 500 khs for 1 hour, make sure you have a watch with you, as all massage workers in kenya will try to get away with some minutes, 5-30 but just keep a check on them. we are going to bamburi beach hotel, we arrive on the 1st sept.

Cumbria
Level Contributor
156 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Massage

Just returned from Travellers - hubby and I had a massage from the girls on the beach at a cost of 500 Kenyan schillings for an hour. You can even haggle the further down the beach you go there were about three lots. Looks a bit dodgy when they take you to the "salon" but was fine. Got a full hour and it was well worth it.

7. Re: Massage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2010, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Bamburi
Recent Conversations