We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

to loyal travellers beach guests

Which Bamburi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,681 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
to loyal travellers beach guests

how much roughly should it cost for me to hire a fridge for the room and also the safety box for the 2 weeks dont want this cost to come out of my spending money lol thanks for any help ps what might a room upgrade to beach front cost and in your opinion is it worth it ?

WALLSEND
Level Contributor
375 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: to loyal travellers beach guests

Hi, cant help you with prices. I just cannot remember, but how much is it to upgrade? If it is not too much. There is a fridge already in the seaview rooms, but if you are going to upgrade make sure you are in 601/602/603 they are on the 1st floor and the view over the Indian ocean is lovely. You can hear the sea. Very relaxing, but do not take the seaview rooms on the ground floor as they are spoilt by the watersports centre. They start banging early in the morning, so they are definitley not worth it. Pamela

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: to loyal travellers beach guests

I personally would not spend extra money on a sea front room over in the AI side - the rooms are very nice without doubt but the morning and late afternoon noise from the Jet skis being cleaned tuned etc did spoil it.

If your having one of the other rooms as Pamela said go for the first or second floor as you can still see the sea,

the safe is roughly £20 for the two weeks the same for the fridge this is on the other HB side but should be the same for AI !

you can always put your Gin in my fridge I`ll make sure it`s well chilled lol!!!

london
Level Contributor
114 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: to loyal travellers beach guests

I am at Travellers at the moment, but here for less than a week. The cost of the safe is 500 shillings. Will find out how much the fridge costs when I check out, lol.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,681 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: to loyal travellers beach guests

thanks everyone still cant decide on the upgrade and it maynot even be an option when we get there so i will leave it till we get there . wallsendshorty thanks for the offer but when are you there ? maybe you could leave me your gin for when i arrive if our journeys dont cross lol thanks again everyone

WALLSEND
Level Contributor
375 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: to loyal travellers beach guests

Hi, I am there from 22nd November - evening of 18th January. What Gin? I will have drank it all, but think we will meet. Pamela

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: to loyal travellers beach guests

Oi! thats My fridge !!!! - and I`m looking after it - See that ? cant trust some people can you lol :)-

not long now Pam, not that I would dream of counting down the days -hours minutes or seconds.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,681 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: to loyal travellers beach guests

oopps my appologies i got the names mixed up i can only blame me thinking about the gin lol sorry again

WALLSEND
Level Contributor
375 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: to loyal travellers beach guests

No Edna, I also wouldnt dream of counting down, but if you are interested it is 6 days 12 hours and 15 minutes then we will be on our way and will see you the week after. That is if you stay in one place long enough. I hope Brian has his Santa suit ready to repeat his performance of last year ( ha ha) Pamela

9. Re: to loyal travellers beach guests

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Bamburi
Recent Conversations