We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Keroh Recreational Park

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
Save Topic
Air Keroh Recreational Park

I am wondering if visiting the park is worthwhile. I have done canopy walks in Borneo and Taman Nagara. Are there jungle walks that are worth doing? I will be travelling late October

3 replies to this topic
Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
988 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Keroh Recreational Park

Air Keroh RP is easily accessible but tame after doing Borneo and Taman Negara Pahang. Perhaps more rugged and off the beaten track you might consider is the Endau-Rompin National Park at Johor-Pahang border ( late October begining of rainy season however ), and Royal Belum- Temenggor forest reserve in upper Perak state.

Taman Negara Pahang still has other entry points at Merapoh, Kuala Koh and Tasik Kenyir - Tanjung Mentong 'gateway'.

Melaka, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Melaka
Level Contributor
2,233 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Keroh Recreational Park

Hi

The air Keroh recreation park is mainly for local to jog and picnic in Manmade lake and canopy walk. I won't recommend for tourists for some jungle adventure .

Kuala Lumpur...
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Keroh Recreational Park

I agree with AHisham, Endau Rompin National Park is definitely a great place to visit. The Air Keroh Recreational Forest is not specifically exciting, more park like.

Reply to: Air Keroh Recreational Park
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ayer Keroh