We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Childrens beds in deluxe room sensatori tenerife

Shefford, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Childrens beds in deluxe room sensatori tenerife

Hi

Looking to go to either sensatori tenerife or crete with two young kids 6 and 7. In Crete the family rooms have a sliding door between the adults bed and the kids. Can anyone tell me if there is any separation between the kids beds and adults beds in the deluxe rooms in tenerife or is their bed right next to yours?

Thanks

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Childrens beds in deluxe room sensatori tenerife

Hi there.

I have worked in the sensatori many times.

While babysitting most families who have 2 children i think it a suite that they are in where they have the befroom and seperate living room, with sliding door inbetween.

The sofa in the lounge folds into a good sized sofa bed.

Another bed (camp bed style) can be requested.

Sorry i cant be more specific, i can only go by what i have seen.

This hotel is stunning though with great pools and a great heated pool for the children with a pirate ship and slides.

It really is lovely.

Scotland UK
Level Contributor
70 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Childrens beds in deluxe room sensatori tenerife

I would check that it is the Thompson rooms that have sliding doors - it may be the Gran Melia rooms. We would have loved that idea when we last stayed but it did not seem to be an option and so yes sofabed at the end of our bed.

Shefford, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Childrens beds in deluxe room sensatori tenerife

Thank you thats what I thought .

London
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Childrens beds in deluxe room sensatori tenerife

We stayed last year and they put out a sofa bed in a corner alcove in the room. The sofabed would not be that comfortable for an adult but was fine for my 3 year old. I believe you can book sites but this would cost extra. We used to settle him after mini disco and then sit out on the balcony while he fell asleep and this worked fine for us. In fact some of the pictures here on trip advisor show how they set up the room.

Whilst the rooms may not be as good as Crete with a sliding door I would say everything else is probably better. The kids facilities here are second to none and the kids pool is fantastic.

UK
Level Contributor
93 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Childrens beds in deluxe room sensatori tenerife

Hi

I was asking the same question not too long ago, we have a 6 and 8 year old. We preferred the layout of the rooms in Crete but decided to go ahead and book Sensatori Tenerife, everyhting else seemed to make up for it.

I contacted the hotel direct and they do have suites avaialble, they are going to give me a price to upgrade direct with them so I am hoping it is reasonable otherwise we'll live with the 4 of us being in on room. (they can't give me a price until May, we are going in August)

I cant wait :-)

Glasgow, Scotland...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Childrens beds in deluxe room sensatori tenerife

Please read my post named "mixed and honest review" dated today , the pull down sofa bed is unsleepable my son (7) is in with us every night

7. Re: Childrens beds in deluxe room sensatori tenerife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 September 2012, 11:29
8. Re: Childrens beds in deluxe room sensatori tenerife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2013, 00:46
Get answers to your questions about Guia de Isora
Recent Conversations