We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

london
2 posts
Save Topic
weather

hi there

can anyone help me with weather in alicante from 26th of feb for a week?its end of feb to beg of march im interested in?

what do you wear in evenings?

thanks

keeley

norfolk
Level Contributor
870 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

Hi Keeley,

The best thing about a holiday during the summer is you know you will only need the bare minimum for clothing, going this time of the year can be so variable, we did Campello middle of March last year and the weather was "iffy" a few days of pouring rain, then drizzly "wet" rain and a cold miserable wind, but some days were very pleasant and one day my husband got sunburnt !!, so basically pack for all weathers and go with the flow, layering is good as you can add or discard with the weather, it can be chilly in the evenings, so you will need to take a jacket.

Whatever the weather, it will not be as cold as here, enjoy your holiday.

Regards,

Jean.

london
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

dear jean

thank you so much for your kind reply, i will take your advice and pack for cold and warm weather, cant go wrong then can i!!!

thanks again

kind regards

keeley

3. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2010, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Alicante