We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alicante in April

Which Alicante hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Alicante in April

Hi,

Thinking of a weekend trip to Alicante at the end of April just not sure of the weather - is anyone able to let us know what it'll be like then?

Thanks!

Edited: 25 February 2010, 16:22
norfolk
Level Contributor
826 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alicante in April

Sorry can't give you an informed answer as we normally go the end of March which can vary from cold, wet and even got sunburnt one day, but seeing as how you will be 1 month later I would think that while it will not be mega hot it should be comfortable with some days being lovely, sorry to be vague but hope this helps.

Regards

Jean.

Edited: 25 February 2010, 17:49
London
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Alicante in April

Thanks for your reply Jean - I guess we just want to check that it'll be reasonably warm - we're not expecting high temps but just something pleasant for the weekend!

norfolk
Level Contributor
826 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alicante in April

You're welcome, I am sure you will have a great time and the weather will just be a bonus, we will be there in 3 weeks time so hope it will have warmed up a bit, I keep looking on the webcam and not many people about in El Campello where we stay and they all seem to have jackets on !!

Regards

Jean.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Alicante in April

Hi holidaygal,

In most years, the weather is sunny on some days and cloudy on others. It's normally comfortably warm in Alicante during late April. Of course, there's no guarantees:

Check out this weather website for detailed for far more information:

world-weather-travellers-guide.com/…April

UK
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Alicante in April

(from skymap31's link)

The highest ever recorded temperature in Alicante for March is 32.6°C, In comparison, the coldest overnight temperature ever recorded in Alicante was minus 1.0°C.

Wow!

6. Re: Alicante in April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2010, 05:15