We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bull museum

UK
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bull museum

Hi,

Has anyone visited the bull museum in Alicante City? IF so, was it worth the trip? What did you think?

Many thanks...

norfolk
Level Contributor
841 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bull museum

I wouldn't say it was fantastic, but it was worth a visit and I am glad we went, we just happened to come across it during one of our "wanderings" and decided to have a look, there are some interesting pictures and exhibits and overall we enjoyed it.

jean.

Coatbridge
Level Contributor
376 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bull museum

Unless you have a particular facination with bullfighting and know a fair bit about it, I would not bother. It is basically photos, painting and small exhibits to famous bullfighters. The ring itself is spectacular but that is about it, but that may just be me. Bullfighting is not my thing. I prefer to see bulls in a field munching grass than watching a man (or woman... I'm not sexist) in tight trousers sticking sharp things in them.

UK
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Bull museum

Thank you both for your replies...I'll probably give it a miss then, am sure will find many other things to entertain myself. To be honest I am totally against bull fighting! I was wondering if it was worth a look, but give it a miss. Thank you

4. Re: Bull museum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 21:16
Get answers to your questions about Alicante