We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to go for a English Meal ?

Which Alicante hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Level Contributor
230 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Where to go for a English Meal ?

I love trying differant foods and think you should, but my husband wont eat anything unless its English and he loves steak / chips.

To find a place in Alicante and be able to have a nice meal would be a bonus.

Any ideas on where we can go ?

Thanks

Sandy

Coatbridge
Level Contributor
376 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to go for a English Meal ?

The Spanish love there steaks/meat as much as anyone else, so getting steak and chip will not be a problem as just about every restaurant has them on the menu but if your husband will only eat 'English' food then I can't recommend any places are there are none.

Perhaps Benidorm would be a better choice as you won't find any places doing full English breakfasts, Sunday roasts and John Smith in Alicante... thankfully.

uk
Level Contributor
230 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to go for a English Meal ?

Thanks thehappytouri that will suit him fine, i did'it want to spent our holiday looking for a place for him to eat.

Sandy

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to go for a English Meal ?

You could try the Patagonia Steakhouse chain. They have a website telling you their locations dotted around the Alicante area. They do a great all you can eat at a reasonable price. It includes chargrilled steak, lamb, sausage, chicken etc.

uk
Level Contributor
230 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to go for a English Meal ?

Thanks xjomariex i have now made a list of various steak houses including Patagonia, all very easy to get to which is a real bonus for us.

Glad he wont be going home complaining hes starving !

Sandy

I

cork ireland
Level Contributor
655 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to go for a English Meal ?

It doesn't appear Patagonia have any in Alicante City though, if they have I would also be interested.

uk
Level Contributor
230 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to go for a English Meal ?

I'm only interested in visiting those we can walk to or take a short tram ride.

Now I've looked at the map Rojales is to far to walk LOL

Might have to go in to Benidorm like thehappytouri said.

Thanks Sandy

7. Re: Where to go for a English Meal ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2013, 05:16