We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alicante or El Campello

Which Alicante hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bathgate
Level Contributor
77 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Alicante or El Campello

Hello, we are thinking of going away for Christmas and thought about one of the above resorts. We know there is a tram service that connects and if we watned to can go into Benidorm for the day.

My question is where should we stay I will be travelling with my mum, husband and step son of 20 years old, but we are looking for things to do during the day then at night time a nice meal, drinks etc. Hope you can help as we have never been to this part of Spain before and really need advice on where to stay.

norfolk
Level Contributor
826 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alicante or El Campello

Hi Winkerwatson,

I have answered your pm.

Jean.

Scotland
Level Contributor
626 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alicante or El Campello

I would opt for Alicante. It would give you so many more options, especially at that time of year. Trips along the coast are so easy with the tram, and resorts like El Campello and La Vila Joiosa are easily accessible. I loved Alicante for the many options it offered at night.

Bathgate
Level Contributor
77 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alicante or El Campello

Many thanks we are really struggling to get a good 3 bedroom apartment my mum is in her 70s and does not go in lifts. Been looking for a few days now. I will keep looking but wanted something really nice and relaxing but with out door space as well. An apartment block just don't think would be suitable.

Alicante, Spain
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alicante or El Campello

El Campello could be a lovely place for your summer holidays. However, during the dates of Christmas, you will find many more restaurants and entertainment options in Alicante. Do not forget that is the capital of the province and its population is ten times greater than Campello. In any case, if it is decided by Campello, it is well connected by bus and tram from 6am to 11pm (watch out for the Christmas holidays because they could have even more restricted service time).

Bathgate
Level Contributor
77 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Alicante or El Campello

Many thanks we really want to stay in Alcante but still struggling to find accommodation, I will keep looking might need to look at hotels but for the 4 of us we would need 3 rooms. Hopefully we can find a 3 bedroom apartment.

Cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
146 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Alicante or El Campello

Hi Winkerwatson,

There are a few properties on holidaylettings.co.uk that may suit. Do a quick search.

7. Re: Alicante or El Campello

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Alicante